Saturday, April 27, 2013

Salman Butt Want To Play Icc T20 World Cup-2014


Salman Butt, the former of Pakistan captain, has accepted that he will now have to serve the rest of his ICC ban after his appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) was rejected although he remains determined to resume his career in little more than two years.



Salman Butt Want To Play Icc T20 World Cup-2014


At Model Town Green Ground in Lahore he started his cricket career Salman Butt also told that "I have already play cricket two years and eight months and after another two years and four months and I can still play icc t20 world cup-2014 ".

"I want to play cricket and getting the appeal was my only hope," Butt said. "I wasn't more than 50 percent sure that the decision would come in my favour, but still there was a light of hope that I would be able to reduce my ban but now there is no way other than completing rest of my ban."

 salman-butt-want-to-play-icc-t20-world-cup-2014


In the remaining time i would like to figure onerous," he added. "Obviously it is a troubled time however it is usually nice to rise once fighting with robust times. The captain of the Pakistan team is thirty-nine years recent...I will be thirty after I serve the ban in 2 years time therefore i do not realize any reason to not play cricket."

No comments:

Post a Comment